Human Resource Coordinator/Payroll Clerk
Service of Will, Grundy & Kankakee Counties, Inc – Joliet, IL
We are currently seeking a dedicated Human Resource Coordinator/Payroll Clerk for 30 hours weekly with experience and good organizational skills to add to our team in the Joliet, Illinois area.
· Associates Degree or Equivalent experience of 5 years
· Proficient Computer skills, ADP, Paycor payroll systems,MS office software required
· Valid Illinois Driers License & Insurance
· Bilingual a plus
Job Description includes but not limited to:
· Payroll Preparation & Record Keeping
· Maintain Personnel Files
· Staff Timekeeping & Benefit Time Reporting Staff Resource on Enrollment & Informaiton for Health, Dental, STD, LTD, Vision, Life and Workers Compensation
· FMLA Record Keeping
· Cafeteria Plan Coordination
· Employee 401K Plan Record Keeping & Disbursement
· Oversee requests and reporting for Employees 401K Contribution Plan
· Research HR related Issues for CEO
· Process all required DHS background checks for all new employees and current employees annually
· Provide orientation for all new employees to review & complete forms regarding payroll, insurance, agency benefits and all other personnel related issues as well as HIPAA training
· Manage payroll contact with payroll company. Verify & notify payroll service of changes in compensation, tax deduction, medical, wage garnishments, unemployment rates & cafeteria plan deductions. Process payment for 401k
· Maintain, record & email employee benefit time monthly to staff & management
· Compiles & maintains agency’s personnel files along with personnel confidential medical file information.
· Verify invoices & make necessary adjustments for health, life, dental, disability & vision insurances well as the agency retirement plan. Submit changes in employee status to all carriers.
· Maintain records of FMLA, Garnishments, WC claims, unemployment, STD & LTD claims
· Manage agency cafeteria plan. Keep excel spreadsheet updated, prepare check and balance checking account.
· Keep up to date records on employee auto insurance, drivers license, evaluations, salary list, degree list, & birthday list
· Keep up to date on all HR laws & technology
· Attend scheduled program, staff meetings & Annual Board/Staff meeting
Job Type: Full-time (32 hours per week)
Salary: $17.50 /hour